Departmental Tests Notification – May 2020 Session
APPSC released Departmental Test Notification May 2020 session. Notification number is 03/2020
Departmental Tests – Important Dates
Applications are invited ON-LINE from 08/07/2020 to 27/07/2020 for the Departmental Tests MAY, 2020 Session. Examinations from 25/08/2020 to 28/08/2020 and 31/08/2020 to 01/09/2020
- Applicants primarily shall register the One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) through the Commission’s Website viz., https://psc.ap.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the Tests using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
- The applicants, who had already generated OTPR earlier for last Departmental Tests, shall apply directly making use of the same number.
- The application will be available on Commission’s website (https://psc.ap.gov.in) from 08-07-220. The last date for submission of online application is 27/07/2020 (26/07/2020 is the last date for payment of fee up to 11:59 PM)
- Hand written / Typed / Photostat copies / Printed Application Form will not be entertained either directly or by post or in person.
- The terms and conditions are detailed hereunder following Departmental Tests Rules, 1965 and subsequent amendments to these Rules from time to time.
Scheme of The Examination
(a) All the Tests, except Language and Survey Tests will be in Objective Type in terms of G.O.Ms.No.602, G.A. (Ser-C) Department, dated. 01.11.2011.
(b) The Language Test papers (P.C.Nos.5, 6, 7, 19, 28, 36,49, 67,37, 58, 74) and Survey & Settlement papers (P.C.Nos.69, 87, 109, 110, 111, 112, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 133, 134 and 135) will be of conventional mode.
(c) All the objective type papers will be held on Computer Based Departmental Tests. Instructions regarding this Computer Based Test are detailed in the Instructions Manual at Annexure – I.
(d) The candidates appearing for Objective Type papers may use Mock Test facility available on Commission’s Website, to acquaint with the Computer Based Tests.
(e) The candidates appearing for Conventional Papers (Descriptive Exams) will be supplied with OMR sheet attached Answer Books to be answered with Blue or Black Pen.
(f) Schedule of test timings as per G.O.Ms.No.55 General Administration (Ser-C) Dept., dt.02/05/2017 is as under.
The detailed time table and notification can be download from below link. A candidate desirous to appear for more than one Test may apply for the Tests to the extent the Time-table at Annexure-II permits.
- The list of books allowed for each Test along with syllabus is available on the Commission’s Website. The qualifying marks for each Test/Paper are shown at Annexure-III.
- The syllabus for Paper Codes 92 and 102 of Departmental Tests for Commercial Taxes has been revised as suggested by the Commissioner of Commercial Taxes and hosted on website separately.
(i) All the Departmental Tests will be conducted at all the 13 Districts.
(ii) The candidates shall be admitted at the respective District Centre only, where the candidate is presently working as mentioned in the application.
|CODE NO.||DISTRICT NAME|
Eligibility to Appear The Tests
(i) The employees of Government of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for the Tests that are prescribed in their respective Departmental Service Rules.
(ii) The Secretariat employees are allowed to appear for the following Tests, wherever the rules permit in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer/ promotion to other Services
a) Commercial Taxes Department: Paper Code No: 6 & 7.
b) Treasuries and Accounts Department: Paper Code Nos: 31, 46, 64, 79, 89, 100, 114 &129.
(iii) Typists-cum-Assts. working in Finance and Planning (Finance Wing) are eligible to appear for the Treasuries & Accounts Service Examination.
iv) The candidates intending to apply for the following Tests should refer to the respective Service Rules for the eligibility.
a) Sericulture Department: Paper Code Nos: 32, 47, 65, 80, 90, 101, 115, 130 & 143.
v) The Paper Code bearing numbers 5, 8, 10, 18, 19, 27, 28, 36, 43, 45, 49, 62, 67, 77, 98, 108, 127, 136, 137, 141, 142, 144 to 148 and 155 are open to all, whether the applicant is in Government Service or not.
For more details visit https://psc.ap.gov.in/