Grama Sachivalayam, Ward Sachivalayam
Know Your Volunteer name search by your AADHAR card number.
What is Volunteer System ?
Government of Andhra Pradesh introduced Grama and Ward Sachivalayams across the state. Government recruited staff in Grama and Ward Sachivalayams. Government recruited Volunteers to assist village/ward people. People can easily get Government schemes with assistance of Grama/Ward Volunteers.
How to Know Your Volunteer details ?
- You need to go to Grama/Ward sachivalayam Official website.
- Find and go to Know Your Volunteer link under Menu. Menu >> Services >> Know Your Volunteer
- Find AADHAR number input field in link.
- Enter your AADHAR number (your AADHAR number will convert into XXXXXXXXXXXX) and enter captcha (security code) which is in blue color grid box.
- Click on CHECK button after filling above details. Screen will as below.
- You will get volunteer details like below.
|VOLUNTEER NAME :||NIHARIKA UPPE|
|MOBILE NUMBER :||709324**** (Hidden for privacy reasons)|
|CLUSTER NAME :||C9|
|SACHIVALAYAM NAME :||POLASANIPALLY|
|SACHIVALAYAM CODE :||10590662|
|MANDAL NAME :||BHIMADOLE|
|DISTRICT NAME :||WEST GODAVARI|
- Screenshot of result page.
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh has brought up a system of village and ward ministries like nowhere in the country. State Chief Minister Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy inaugurated the secretariat with the main objective of bringing governance closer to the people and not giving in to corruption or discrimination. About 35 government departments have access to 500 services in the village and ward ministries.
- Whether it is pension, ration card, home rails, drinking water supply, civil works, medical, health, revenue, land surveys, child welfare, dairies, poultry sector services or similar The problem will be resolved within 72 hours.
- There is no longer a problem for all eligible people to feel that they are not receiving the fruits of government welfare. These village secretariats set up for the people should be put to good use by the people.