Admissions Instructions RC.155
RC.155 Admissions for all classes during 2020-21 academic year. Admissions process instructions issued.
School Education – Academic Year 2020-21 – Starting the process to take admissions for all classes for the year 2020-21 – Orders – Issued.
- The attention of all the Regional Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State is invited to the reference 1st cited wherein orders were issued to declare “ALL PASS” for all the Students upto Class IX as a precautionary measure to counter the spread of Noval Corona Virus(COVID-19) in the State of Andhra Pradesh and in the reference 2nd cited all Head Masters of Primary/UP/High Schools under all Government Management Schools were requested to prepare promotion lists of the students accordingly.
Instructions to Officials
Child to School
No child should be called to the school for admission.
Headmaster and Staff
- The headmasters and staff shall identify the Out of School Children to get admissions for the academic year 2020-21
- Provide admission to any Child of the Migrant Labours who have returned back to the village without asking for any other documents, expect some identity proof. They should not ask for transfer certificates or proof of class attended earlier. The information provided by the child’s parents may be assumed to be correct and taken as such for giving admission to the child in the relevant class in his/her neighborhood government/government-aided school.
The Headmaster and the staff shall take the following steps for the admission of children in the schools:
- All the children that have studied from Class I to IV in the primary schools, Class I to VI in the UP Schools and Class VI to IX in the high schools during 2019-20 and declared pass have to be promoted to the next higher class and all those names should be entered in the admission register automatically.
- All the children and that have passed Class V, Class VII and their parents have to be contacted personally and their option of school for admission into next higher class to be ascertained. The same shall be informed to the headmaster concerned of the school in writing with an advice to contact the parents and admit the child in that school. In case of primary schools, the MEO shall monitor this aspect and in case of high schools, the DyEO concerned shall monitor. At no cost, a child should be admitted in any school without consulting the parents. Hence, a proof of their option to be obtained in writing.
- Once the parental/child choice is received, the headmaster of the school from which the child is going out shall handover the Record Sheet/TC of the child to the headmaster of the school where the child is seeking admission along with a copy of the parental choice.
- In case of Residential Schools, Model Schools and Kasturba Balika Vidyalayas where the admission process is taken up through online, the records pertaining to the children to be hande dover to the concerned Principal under proper acknowledgement.
- The details of the admissions be recorded in the child info from time to time.
Rc.155 – Available Here
For more details visit https://schooledu.ap.gov.in